Preventive facade maintenance or repair of a wall damage? Experience has shown that an on-site inspection gives the best picture of the initial situation. The knowledge and experience of our specialists can be used very widely.
Inspection with regard to stability
An on-site building facade inspection by a specialist gives you security about the condition of your building.
Example situations in which we can provide you with security are:
- Constructive safety of facade elements;
- Cavity inspection for the anchorage of the veneer shell;
- Cause of cracking in walls;
- Lowerings in the construction;
- Investigate earthquake damage;
- Long-term measurement of vibrations caused by traffic or construction work;
- Measurements of cracks over a certain period of time
Wall or facade inspection
It is possible to have an inspection carried out by Experts. If a thorough and detailed inspection is required, they will of course adapt to your specific needs.
Facade and construction problems, such as cracks or lowering of walls or falls, earthquake damage and anchorage problems always endanger the structural safety of the building.
With the help of constructive calculations:
- Perform a risk analysis of your building or facade;
- Calculate the strength of a facade;
- Carry out assessments;
- Checking anchorages
A reliable and widespread means
Constructive calculations are an excellent and reliable means of obtaining a good and comprehensive picture of the structural safety of a building or apartment. Architects, construction consultants and construction companies regularly use these services in the event of changes, repairs or preventive maintenance. The calculations carried out by the experts can be used to assess whether the work carried out affects the stability of the building or whether the work carried out sufficiently contribute to the restoration of the building’s safety.
Different methods of investigation and inspection
Various inspection methods make it possible to investigate the cause of your wall or facade damage. You can also calculate the design strength. Based on the results of a wall or facade inspection, experts can practically advise you on how best to proceed. This is how any facade renovation or wall repair of your building succeeds.
Fast security over your facades
Inspection of a hollow wall can be carried out in several ways:
An initial risk analysis can be used to determine which buildings have the highest priority. In particular, it is determined on the ground floor whether further investigations are needed.
Thanks to the efficient working method, they can give you a good picture of the condition of the current hollow wall anchorages. The facades are examined using a lifting platform, so that a maximum of the fourth floor can be reached. The following works are carried out for each building facade:
- Scan a facade area of approx. 2.5m x 3.0m on wall anchors, using a metal detector
- Release one or two anchors per scanned facade surface
- Inspect released anchors and capture them in photos
- Closing holes again
- Assess the hollow wall structure and condition of masonry
- All findings and collected data are supported by photos of the masonry, the joints, the hollow walls and the wall anchors and recorded in a report.
Inspection according to the SBR protocol
Here, the hollow wall anchorages and facade beams are inspected in detail by means of a lifting platform. The existing wall anchors and the extent of possible corrosion are clearly recorded in writing.